If you make changes to a custom template filter, or, in some cases, even a function that passes data to a custom filter, and the filter stops working, restart your web server. That should reload the filter into the template cache. Takes me a day to realise that usually. Now I’ve written it down I shouldn’t forget. When I can find my glasses. Oh, here they are, on my face.
October 2017 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Maths6music AJAX BBC birmingham casuals christmas consumerism conversal cream CV daily post deeva development django editorial eucalyptus fashion film flat roofed flickr food Google Maps API hello world hometourist indian restaurant indiegogo Internet Explorer jgrowl jquery JSON leeds leeds tiger libraries ls28 masterchef mayor menthol messages museum music my untidy mind Newcastle news politics pubs python quota quickies radio rant raspberry pi razor blades real ale recruitment recruitment agencies Riverside saltaire savegdnleeds setup shaving soap telly savalas templates the 1980s tunis cake tv unemployment unemployment. moving on west yorkshire
- @AlecMuffett Like the Windows 3.1 startup fanfare. 4 hours ago
- @Mumbler3 I tend to see him as a nonexistent character from Captain Pugwash. 4 hours ago
- @AlanKelloggs 17,000,000 useful idiots, most of whom still won't understand when they're being bussed 50 miles to assemble iPhones. 5 hours ago
- @BadAlbumCovers I've seen some photoshops in my time etc etc 5 hours ago
- @bingleylife next year's charity shop overstock. 6 hours ago