If you make changes to a custom template filter, or, in some cases, even a function that passes data to a custom filter, and the filter stops working, restart your web server. That should reload the filter into the template cache. Takes me a day to realise that usually. Now I’ve written it down I shouldn’t forget. When I can find my glasses. Oh, here they are, on my face.
April 2017 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Maths6music AJAX BBC birmingham casuals christmas consumerism conversal cream CV daily post deeva development django editorial eucalyptus fashion film flat roofed flickr food Google Maps API hello world hometourist indian restaurant indiegogo Internet Explorer jgrowl jquery JSON leeds leeds tiger libraries ls28 masterchef mayor menthol messages museum music my untidy mind Newcastle news politics pubs python quota quickies radio rant raspberry pi razor blades real ale recruitment recruitment agencies Riverside saltaire savegdnleeds setup shaving soap telly savalas templates the 1980s tunis cake tv unemployment unemployment. moving on west yorkshire
- @noiseheatpower got! 7 hours ago
- @HaggardHawks *looks up* 13 hours ago
- RT @moogmusicinc: “I’m not really a synth nerd...I’m merely a nerd.”~ @janelweaver’s studio #minimoog #rolandstrings #korgpolyensemble http… 16 hours ago
- @400FootGhost there were some Wham! reprints around a while back and hopefully the Willy the Kid books might reappe… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 16 hours ago
- @400FootGhost his eye for detail was joyous through his career, must get my Willy the Kid books out again. 17 hours ago