If you make changes to a custom template filter, or, in some cases, even a function that passes data to a custom filter, and the filter stops working, restart your web server. That should reload the filter into the template cache. Takes me a day to realise that usually. Now I’ve written it down I shouldn’t forget. When I can find my glasses. Oh, here they are, on my face.
August 2017 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Maths6music AJAX BBC birmingham casuals christmas consumerism conversal cream CV daily post deeva development django editorial eucalyptus fashion film flat roofed flickr food Google Maps API hello world hometourist indian restaurant indiegogo Internet Explorer jgrowl jquery JSON leeds leeds tiger libraries ls28 masterchef mayor menthol messages museum music my untidy mind Newcastle news politics pubs python quota quickies radio rant raspberry pi razor blades real ale recruitment recruitment agencies Riverside saltaire savegdnleeds setup shaving soap telly savalas templates the 1980s tunis cake tv unemployment unemployment. moving on west yorkshire
- RT @ElectronicMagUK: #KRAFTWERK GIVEAWAY! Win 3D Catalogue Boxsets! Watch the video and subscribe to our channel to enter https://t.co/EEHQ… 1 hour ago
- RT @CathleenElm: Don't forget. Tweeting in such a way as to encourage, guide or incite against felling in Sheffield becomes illegal Weds.… 4 hours ago
- @DuncanWeldon Gap is that Labour Leave chose to ally with right-wing leave groups when they could have driven this side of the argument. 5 hours ago
- @MrKenShabby Forgot how beautifully designed it was, must watch it again. 5 hours ago
- Knocked back for 'A Room of My Own' for the fifteenth time. twitter.com/JulianAssange/… 5 hours ago