If you make changes to a custom template filter, or, in some cases, even a function that passes data to a custom filter, and the filter stops working, restart your web server. That should reload the filter into the template cache. Takes me a day to realise that usually. Now I’ve written it down I shouldn’t forget. When I can find my glasses. Oh, here they are, on my face.
Maths6music AJAX BBC birmingham casuals christmas consumerism conversal cream CV daily post deeva development django editorial eucalyptus fashion film flat roofed flickr food Google Maps API hello world hometourist indian restaurant indiegogo Internet Explorer jgrowl jquery JSON leeds leeds tiger libraries ls28 masterchef mayor menthol messages museum music my untidy mind Newcastle news politics pubs python quota quickies radio rant raspberry pi razor blades real ale recruitment recruitment agencies Riverside saltaire savegdnleeds setup shaving soap telly savalas templates the 1980s tunis cake tv unemployment unemployment. moving on west yorkshire
- @scottywrotem the moustache is wearing them. 8 hours ago
- Here's the thing though: who imagined that late stage capitalism would be defined by political influence in the wes… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 9 hours ago
- @michaelglasper PEK Pork. 9 hours ago
- Enjoying Barry's ill fitting teeth on BBC4. 9 hours ago
- @jokers_tailor @untappd and that was just half an hour in the Wellington. 9 hours ago