If you make changes to a custom template filter, or, in some cases, even a function that passes data to a custom filter, and the filter stops working, restart your web server. That should reload the filter into the template cache. Takes me a day to realise that usually. Now I’ve written it down I shouldn’t forget. When I can find my glasses. Oh, here they are, on my face.
Maths6music AJAX BBC birmingham casuals christmas consumerism conversal cream CV daily post deeva development django editorial eucalyptus fashion film flat roofed flickr food Google Maps API hello world hometourist indian restaurant indiegogo Internet Explorer jgrowl jquery JSON leeds leeds tiger libraries ls28 masterchef mayor menthol messages museum music my untidy mind Newcastle news politics pubs python quota quickies radio rant raspberry pi razor blades real ale recruitment recruitment agencies Riverside saltaire savegdnleeds setup shaving soap telly savalas templates the 1980s tunis cake tv unemployment unemployment. moving on west yorkshire
- This has me wondering about a pattern to the PMBs that have been talked out in recent years: were they all introduc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- Interesting kraut/psych/kosmische comp from a label that seems to have a lot to be interested about: bit.ly/2ysP48G 13 hours ago
- @IMcMillan quite possibly the angriest bus drivers in the world. Although that could just have been at 8:30 and 3:30 Monday - Friday. 14 hours ago
- They've obviously got nothing else on just now... twitter.com/politicshome/s… 15 hours ago
- @TechnicallyRon "This is my great-grandson, Mr Trump.. Bet you wouldn't put him in a fucking cage, would you?" 17 hours ago